MaDYK is a universal screening assessment of Hebrew reading skills which enables educators to simply and easily monitor and develop a child’s Hebrew reading progress.
MaDYK offers educators a quick practical and innovative assessment that screens for indicators of potential problems, and allows for ongoing progress monitoring of students.
Hebrew reading screening and progress monitoring assessments:
• Evidence-based measures of essential reading skills.
• Guides teaching and learning decisions.
• Informs timely instructional support to prevent reading difficulties.
By design, MaDYK measures are brief, powerful indicators of foundational early literacy skills (phonological awareness, alphabetic principle, fluency, vocabulary and comprehension)
• Quick and efficient to administer and score
• Evaluate the effectiveness of curriculum, instruction, and interventions
•Support for RtI/Multi-tiered model • Strong psychometric properties
In order to fully utilize and benefit from MaDYK’s program we offer a variety of different training options.
These options all supply the user with the tools and information needed to successfully implement MaDYK into their schools.