מבחן דינמי של יכולות קריאה
Mivchan Dinami Shel Y'cholot Kriah
Hebrew reading screenings and progress monitoring assessments:
• Evidence-based measures of essential reading skills
• Guides teaching and learning decisions
• Informs timely instructional support to prevent reading difficulties
By design, MaDYK measures are brief, powerful indicators of foundational early literacy skills (phonological awareness, alphabetic principle, fluency, vocabulary and comprehension):
• Quick and efficient to administer and score
• Evaluates the effectiveness of curriculum, instruction, and interventions
• Support for RTI/Multi-tiered model
• Strong psychometric properties
In order to fully utilize and benefit from MaDYK’s program, we offer a variety of different training options.
These options supply the user with the tools and information needed to successfully implement MaDYK in their schools.